Procedures for Physiofit Pilates Classes
All bookings and payments will be taken remotely via email or telephone, please do not use Walnut Tree Reception.
All class members and staff will be asked to fill in and abide by the COVID screening form.
Classes at busy times will be 50 minutes long to allow for cleaning and changeover.
Please bring your own mat, band and head blocks/towels wherever possible.
Please bring your own water bottle, water will not be provided.
If you wish to use our mats and blocks make sure they are covered completely by your own mat or towels and that these are cleaned between classes. We are not able to offer our bands to use.
Any other equipment used will be disinfected after use and you will have the option not to use it.
We have the following equipment for sale. Please contact us via email should you wish to order.
Resistance bands: £5
2.5cm blocks: £4
5cm blocks: £6
Chi balls: £18
Grippy socks: £4
Water bottles: £3
We please ask that you:
- On arrival wait in the car park until asked to enter the studio by the instructor
- Leave promptly at the end of the class to allow the next class to enter
- Wear a face covering when entering and leaving the studio
- Sanitise your hands with the sanitiser provided as you enter the building
- Keep personal belongings to a minimum
- Enter and leave the studio one at a time
- Remove your shoes and coat as you enter, placing shoes in the rack and your coat on a marked hook and go to your marked area keeping your other belongings with you
- Wear a face covering anytime you are away from your space, you have the option to remove it whilst exercising but we recommend that you continue to wear one
- Wear clean socks. Grippy socks can be bought from us for £4 per pair
- If using our mat and blocks cover these completely with your towels
- Maintain a 2m distance from others whenever possible. The instructor will also maintain a 2m distance from participants, therefore there will be no hands on correction
- If you use the toilet facilities sanitise your hands before use, wipe down surfaces that you have touched with the spray and paper towels provided, and wash your hand after use.
- Wear appropriate clothing as windows and doors will be opened regularly to maintain ventilation